Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from Germany!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by MarcellusWallace MarcellusWallace 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SirWillibald
    Participant

Hi everybody,

after lurking around here since the beginning I thought I might introduce myself to this great site, after all I owe you some new hobbies (“foamboarding”, miniature painting, thanks for those awesome and really helpful videos!). Why now? To be honest, I have a nasty problem and am in desperate need of some help, but more on that later.

I’ve already been around good old Battleloremaster.com, where UniversalHead even granted me the honor to host some of my humble work (any old Battlelore 1ed players around? I did those tuckboxes).

What can I say about myself? Well, I’m a nearly 40 year old gamer dad, my favourite play group are my two boys (little girl still too young), we are knee deep into X-Wing at the moment, introduced Battlelore 2ed just lately to them and they eagerly await the release of Imperial Assault here in germany.

I tend to spend more time on pimping my favorite games than actually playing them (I’m looking at you again, X-Wing and Battlelore…), but I’m having a blast anyway. Hope that still qualifies me as a dedicated fan boy, though I fear the board game nerd is not so far away 😀

Anyway, I think the EOG is among the best board game sites I’ve ever seen, both in terms of content and appearance. I really love that you, UniversalHead, attach such a great importance on detail in so many ways, really outstanding!

That’s it for now,

Cheers,
    Christian aka SirWillibald

Universal Head
    Keymaster

SirWillibald, sir! A great pleasure to have you join us. And from the old BattleLoreMaster.com days as well.

I do help we can all help you with your nasty problem (though do see a doctor first, they are probably better qualified). 🙂

Willkommen!

MarcellusWallace
    MarcellusWallace
    Participant

Hallo Nachbar!

Good to have you here and thank you for the introduction!
    I hope you’ll find a solution to your problem and keep on happy painting.

This site really is among the best, isn’t it? 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.