Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from Malaysia!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar razide 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 49 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Universal Head
    Keymaster

Yes, I read that, but it seems so weird. AT-43 was Rackham’s more sci-fi take on Paulo Parente’s original Dust concept. If he went back and got the rights to re-release Confrontation stuff, the irony would be delicious.

Man there’s a book – well, at least a nice long blog article – to be written here, if everyone could be induced to talk openly.

CK Lai
    Participant

That’s truer than you realise.

I’ve seen a post by Paolo on the Dust Tactics Fan FB page (IIRC) that said he basically considers AT-43 (??? dunno about this one, but ???) and Tannhauser “stolen” from him. (Whatever that means).

Oh, well. Confrontation is dead. Sigh.

I also know what happened to the Ragnarok plastic pre-paints: gone to Heroscapers every one. Double sigh.

razide
    Participant

The surprizing part of that link was Cyanide owning Rackham’s IP along with HellDorado. I wonder if they still do.
    “Paolo, and much of his team, were central players at Rackham, so it’s no surprise that they were able to secure licensing agreements with Cyanide Studios (owners of the Rackham IP) and CoolMiniOrNot (distributors) to bring the Legacy Miniatures project to fruition”

This would explain why CMoM did Wrath of Kings and not Confrontation Pheonix or what ever it was to be called.

Viewing 3 posts - 49 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.