Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from Melbourne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Greetings from Melbourne, plague capital of Australia πŸ™

Name’s Tom. I stumbled upon the EOG website while searching for information on making foamcore inserts… needless to say I was immediately hooked. Wonderful place!

Always loved playing games but only got serious about in the past 5 years or so. We have quite a tidy collection now, and a few like-minded friends who are *always* up for a game or three.

I note that these forums might not be around for much longer, which is a shame. I’m partial to forums like this, my username is a nod to the handle I used when I moderated a screenwriting message board a while back… but that’s another story!

Good to be here.

UthorocUthoroc

Hi Tom! Glad to see other people joining the forum! I’m a fan of forums as well, and so far Peter has kept them around, so I’m keeping fingers crossed it’s gonna be some time longer. πŸ™‚

Participant

Here’s hoping πŸ™‚

Keymaster

Hi Tom, welcome! I was born in Melbourne, but moved up to Sydney at age 5. Been living in NZ the last 8 years now. So sorry to see Victoria going through such a hard time lately.

The forums are pretty quiet but I’ll just leave them up unless they start causing any technical or security issues. πŸ™‚

Participant

Thanks Peter πŸ™‚ I’d say NZ is the place to be right now! Yep, things aren’t great here (and they just got a whole lot more strict) but to be honest, if people didn’t keep trying to “beat the system” then we wouldn’t be in this mess. So it is what it is.

Glad I found this place though, I’m having a ball looking back through the videos and articles. I also posted some pics in the storage forum but they don’t appear to have been moderated? Just checking πŸ˜‰

Stay well, and thanks for keeping the forums open!

Keymaster

Those pics should be up now – cheers!

Participant

That was quick! πŸ˜€ Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.