Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from the great state of Texas!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kent Kent 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kent
    Kent
    Participant

Hey y’all,

Just stopping by to say hello from Houston, Texas. My girlfriend and I are just getting back into gaming together. Our upcoming gaming plans are to check out Arboretum and Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, and hopefully paint some Dread Fleet on the way.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Kent

Universal Head
    Keymaster

It’s a pleasure to have you here Kent, welcome! That reminds me, I really should put up a showcase of my painted Dreadfleet figures …

Kent
    Kent
    Participant

You definitely should! The models look so detailed, I can tell it will be a pain to paint.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

They did take quite a long time to do, I must admit. I painted them just before I moved to New Zealand, which meant that I had to bring Dreadfleet with me, when to be honest I could have fit two other much better games from my collection in my limited shipping box space instead!

Kent
    Kent
    Participant

Don’t scare me off of Dreadfleet! I’m still assembling and beginning painting but haven’t actually got to play it yet. I’ve read a lot of negatives about and its making me consider looking to trade it for something else. Naval mini games just appeal to me for some reason.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.