Home Forums The Reception Hall Greetings from WV U.S.A.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sigmagolem
    Participant

Hello. My name is Brian. I started playing Rackhams AT-43 when it was released. Therians and then became a huge fan of the Red Blok army.

Anyways, when everyone jumped ship, I had no one that wanted to continue the game, so I was forced to sell some equipment, and I have also stored a good deal of equipment. I have since broke out all my gear, and have a serious jones to play Confrontation and AT-43. I have been buying up all the Confrontation units on sale. I’m hoping to get my girlfriend involed with this game, as there is no gaming activitys around my location, nor does anyone wanna play a dead game. Sorry for the rant.

Anyways. It is dam good to find this site, as there still may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Brian

Universal Head
    Keymaster

They’re both great games, and I’m really looking forward to getting all my AT-43 stuff out of storage and doing some battle reports and articles on the game.

Just find yourself an opponent and teach them the game. Hopefully I’ll get another Confrontation battle report filmed next time my gaming buddy Will visits.

Welcome to the EOG!

briscoe999
    Participant

I would LOVE to play At-43/Confrontation Ragnarok…..but unfortunately I think we are too far away from one another.
    I am assuming WV stands for West Virginia; I am in New York.

It is ashame about these games, as no one by me wants to play a “dead” game either. They all play Warhammer 40K, Warmahordes, SW X-Wing, etc.

Sigmagolem
    Participant

So now that I’m here, how do I find players for a “Not so Dead Game”.

Thanks

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I think for AT-43/Confrontation the chance of stumbling upon someone local who plays is slim, so you have to pick someone you enjoy playing tabletop miniatures games with, and introduce them to the system.

I long ago got used to the fact that I had to do the collecting and painting of all the armies myself; I don’t expect my opponent to necessarily want to invest in the same game I do. Though recently that’s changed with my friend Will buying into Wrath of Kings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.