Home Forums The Smoking Room Guess what..one year has passed..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
    Participant

So I want to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all that are still at least reading here on the Forum!
    Especially for Peter and Ralf! Wish you happiness and health!

Keymaster

Thanks mate, my warmest wishes for the season to all still visiting here too. I still haven’t succumbed to the neatness temptation and taken these forums down, but don’t be surprised if it suddenly does happen early in 2021, considering how quiet they are. But remember, there’s plenty of EOG activity on Twitter (especially), Facebook (though I’m having technical problems with that stupid platform!), and Patreon.

Anyway and in any case, have a good one and stay safe!

UthorocUthoroc

Thank you and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! I still occasionally check in here, but activities are obviously elsewhere.

Have you considered a Discord Server for the EOG, Peter? It seems that’s currently where are all the cool kids are. It’s useful because it combines written communication with voice channels for online game sessions.

Keymaster

Yeah, that may be a new year thing. I’m personally not a fan of them because everytime you visit you’re thrust into a conversation that is difficult to trace the history of, and it’s also difficult to find or search for any old info, but I know they’re popular for some reason.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.