Home Forums The Reception Hall Hello from Harrington NSW

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

russell.smith17
    Participant

Hi Everyone

Probably should write that I’ve become a member because of all the great gaming information.

Honestly its just because the gaming banter between Peter and Will when doing battle reports makes me laugh out loud.

Much to my wife’s amusement with much rolling of eyes.

Cheers

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Welcome Russell, nice to have another Australian around here! Yes, Will and I are definitely overdue for some more battle reports. Will, are you listening? Get over here, and bring some good duty-free whiskey with you!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

And you signed up as a Knight, too. You, sir, know how to make an entrance. You’re even more welcome!

Thanks for the support mate, it is very, very much appreciated and really helps me do what I do.

russell.smith17
    Participant

Hi Peter

Thanks for the hello.

The entertainment value of the EOG is well worth skipping a couple of coffees each month.

Cheers

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Perfectly expressed – if only I could convince everyone who visited the EOG, used a summary, or watched the videos, of such wisdom! The things I could do here! 🙂

Good on you mate.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Hi and welcome to this lovely little corner of the vast WorldWideWaiting community 🙂

Will
    Participant

A very warm welcome to you Russell! I’m a few hours south of you, at Terrigal on the Central Coast, but I’ve spent a fair bit of time over the years in your part of the world camping at Crowdy Head, lovely place.

I’m hoping to get over the ditch to do some more battle reports soon, in fact I was there only a couple of months ago but Peter was unavailable at the time, the sod!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Wiiiiiillll, where are yooouu Wiiiillll … come out to plaaaayyy ….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.