Home Forums The Reception Hall Hello from NC, USA

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zolantar 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dcm
    Participant

Hi all, I’m a board gamer from North Carolina and am approaching a rather daunting birthdate that includes a 5. Just found this site/forum and love what I see.

Cheers!

Dave

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Been there recently, survived it! Welcome Dave, great to have you here. What types of games do you enjoy?

dcm
    Participant

hmmm, I’ve never tried to categorize what I like before, but I tend to be drawn to both Euro games and miniature games. When they are a mix of the two, I love them. Most recently Scythe & Gloomhaven hit that mark. Thats not to say that I don’t also love a good, card-driven filler though… yeah, I just love board games 😉

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Hi! And welcome to the EoG! 🙂

dcm
    Participant

Thanks @soulsorcerer!

Zolantar
    Participant

Welcome aboard, Dave.
    I’m kind of new to the miniatures game genre and a heavy board gamer in my spare time. Right now I’d say I’m trying to spread the love I have for fast-paced, strategic choices. So, if you can spare the time, do check out Wrath of Kings and Infinity. These are great examples of skirmish-sized games that came out not so long ago.
    Have fun and (to borrow Will Weaton’s catchphrase) play more games!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.