Home Forums The Reception Hall Hello from São Luis, Brazil

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tupinamba
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’ve been a subscriber to the EOG youtube channel and always loved the content and great, relaxed atmosphere it conveyed. Now I’ve finally managed to enter the order here as well and look forward to share ideas about our great hobby with like minded individuals all over the world.

I’m mostly a miniatures wargamer, having started with WHFB around 12 years ago, and now completely without focus and dozens of gaming projects :). I’ve kept with The Ninth Age as warhammer’s successor, so as not to put my Dark Elves to the torch, but I also have armies for Infinity (Acontecimento and USAriadna), Flames of War (Soviets), Rohan, Wrath of Kings (Nasier), Star Trek Attack Wing (Federation, Klingons and Romulans), Dropfleet Commander (UCM and Scourge), as well as a beginning of 40k (Dark Eldar).

Other than wargaming, I also still like role playing and board games a lot, such as Legend of the Five Rings, Dungeon Saga, Lord of the Rings LCG and others.

Cheers!

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Hi and welcome to the Order! 🙂

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Hi and welcome to the crazy gang ;-p

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Welcome Tupinamba! Always good to hear from a new member. Join usssssss….!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.