Home Forums The Reception Hall Hello, from The Netherlands!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by WonderSlug WonderSlug 3 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ShawnMcCool
    Participant

Hello, my name is Shawn McCool and I live in Utrecht, The Netherlands.

I’m very much into playing games and I run a few meetups in Utrecht. I’m also recently getting into painting my minis.

I hope to meet other people that share my interests and learn a thing or two.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Greetings Shawn McCool. I do hope that’s you’re real surname. 🙂

Great to have you here as part of the Order!

WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

“I do hope that’s you’re real surname.” – tsk tsk. You’ll see it. 😉

Welcome Shawn. I too hope that is your real surname. 🙂

This is a great place to trade painting and gaming tips. Everyone here is incredibly talented and always happy to office feedback and advice. I look forward to seeing your work.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Kind and appreciated words Mr WonderSlug! 🙂

MarcellusWallace
    MarcellusWallace
    Participant

Oh you two, your such funny guys! 😀

Welcome Shawn McCool. Hopefully someday you’ll lift the secret about your name.

brianparker
    brianparker
    Participant

Hi Shawn,

I’m round the corner from you in Luxembourg, back in the 80’s I lived in Den Haag.

If you live in Utrecht you might know of the Megagamers in Nijmegen, http://www.megagame-makers.nl/wiki/doku.php/start if you don’t. I was involved with an Operation Market Garden with them in 2014. Really nice group of people.

Cheers,
    Brian

P.S. As far as I know McCool is a legit Irish name, isn’t it?

WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

All I can say for sure is all you guys have much cooler sounding names for your towns than me…

I live in Friendswood. Near a town called Clear Lake. Also near me is Spring, Prairieview, Sugar Land, The Woodlands….All so boring and “pretty flower sounding.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.