Forums The Gaming Room I know it's Sigmar, but…

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 37 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

The8thPagan
    Participant

Cheaper to print 🙂 ink bloody expensive… my printer won’t take replacements… only over priced Epson ink.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

That is the GW way….easy entry with top quality for a really good price (new Kill Team Box ca. 260$ of stuff for 130$ or your AoS/40K 2 player starter) to get started…and after the hook and sinker are deep in…just pull ´em in and squeeze ´em dry 🙂

Especially for “collectors/players” that do not just want one Necromunda gang…or one Blodbowl team…or one small army with no variety in AoS / 40K there is either the “all-in GW Hobby”…and near nothing else…or the amazing ability to just wet your toe with the good price offer…and be contempt with it…and additionally a whole wide world of other games with better price/play-value (not better quality—GW plastic is top notch) to play along. 🙂

It´s a hard struggle…and sometimes they still get you…although you should know better after so many decades…but hey…we are addicts after all 😉

Universal Head
    Keymaster

We are indeed. One thing I’ll say for them, at least they’re communicating these days. In the Kill Team announcement they didn’t shy away from the fact that Shadow War: Armageddon was pretty much abandoned.

Viewing 3 posts - 37 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.