Home Forums The Gaming Room Infinity

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 109 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    WonderSlugWonderSlug
    Participant

I was tempted a great many times to say “f*ck this” and just wash the damn thing. LOL This is a very time consuming process. I didn’t want to mess up my airbrush work though, and I really like the high contrast this gives.

Though I still find myself thinking, “well maybe if I dilute the wash a lot, it’ll run straight off of the armor and go ONLY where I want it to. . .” Yeah, right.

Participant

Thanks, UH. That’s basically what I did. A good estate agent is invaluable!

Participant

Don’t know if anyone is interested, but the QuickStart rules for Infinity RPG that Modiphius is Kickstarting are on RPGNow for free.

Participant

Infinity RPG in the final 11 hours now on KS. Lots of books in print and/or PDF, so plenty of setting material for miniatures gamers.

Not rules compatible with miniatures game, but there will be conversion rules made available at some point.

MultigoretMultigoret
    Participant

@Wonderslug Awesome mate!

MultigoretMultigoret
    Participant

Backed and took the miniature master pledge to get all the 6 minis.

GraydethGraydeth
    Participant

based on the battle report, the game looked interesting so when the USAdriana set went on sale, i picked it up. much to my surprise, i noticed that there is a warning label stating that there is a 3-4% lead content in the minis.

is that typical for metal minis or just corvus belli? why use lead?

did some quick research just now by bing searching, “are lead miniatures safe” and found some precautions to take. it looks like unless it states, “lead-free”, all metal minis may very well have some lead. just an fyi.

Participant

That’s interesting. I thought minis made in Europe are now made out of “white metal” that’s lead free?

Oh, well…

Participant

Infinity players should not look at this Kickstarter unless they feel like spending lots of money….

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1008762441/infinity-terminus-segments

Participant

Ouch. Damn my eyes for seeing that KS… now I can’t get it out of my mind. Terrain for SF skirmish games.

WonderSlugWonderSlug
    Participant

Dammit! Just Dammit!

I really cannot afford this right now, but it’s the perfect starter kit for Infinity terrain. The price is great compared to buying all that separately, but cash is just tight right now. Dammit Dammit Dammit.

Surely there’s a way to make this work.

Participant

@WonderSlug Actually, I just remembered I got a whole bunch of SF terrain from these 2 KS (for a very reasonable price) so all I need might be the terrain mats for $45. (Although I’m sitting on an EB Basic Pack right now).

(Sorry, I tried to look up their web store, but they’re apparently not open for business yet to sell their terrain).

So… just buy the modular terrain mats for $45? I’m sure they’ll be compatible with the cardboard buildings from the new Ice Storm starter set and the expansion buildings. Not as nice… but definitely cheaper 😀

(I’m using the terrain for MERCS).

Viewing 12 posts - 109 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.