Home Forums The Gaming Room Journey: Wrath of Demons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WonderSlug WonderSlug 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

Hey Peter!

You ever get around to playing this one? After your unboxing video I was disappointed I skipped the Kickstarter for fear of un(der)developed game play, and I find myself occasionally batting around the idea of picking up a copy, though they’re prohibitively expensive now.

Anyway, just curious. If you have played it, how is it? Ever plan to do anything on the channel regarding it again?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

You know, I still haven’t had a chance to play it. I don’t think it’s been garnering any rave reviews – a too-fiddly movement system and uninspiring gameplay seemed to be the feedback.

Also the Kickstarter has become a bit of a debacle. Like many companies, they underestimated shipping costs, ran out of money, had some personal issues, and went incommunicado for ages. Last I checked they’re back and still slowly working away at the mountain of add-ons and stretch goals (I’m owed the latter but don’t really have high hopes of ever seeing them).

It’s a shame, because the miniatures are beautiful, if unnecessarily large.

I should give it a go and find out for myself of course.

WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

Roger that.

I just took a look at the kickstarter comments and they echo your feedback. Looks like quite the mess. Maybe I’ll steer clear for now. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.