Home Forums The Study Julius Caesar Rules Summary

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Kvamzi Kvamzi 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

A game is never complete without a rule summary from the man himself 🙂

And since The Esoteric Order of Gamers have not made one for Julius Caesar I had to make one myself, where I tried to use the same layout as the superior summaries of Universal Head. I got most inspiration from Hammer of the Scots since those two games have similar rules and mechanics.

I used at least a working day on this, so UH deserve every penny from his supporters!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Thankyou Kvamzi – yes, the videos get more appreciation usually, but the rules summaries take the longest; several days at least. No one really notices the little things that take the most time, like the way the text lines up at the bottom of every column, and the text almost always exactly fits the space of two sides of a sheet! 🙂

Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

+ all the updates 🙂

Well I notice, they are all superb! The devil is in the details.

I thinking about putting it out on the BGG files section (with a nod to EOG), but I have reused graphics from the rule book so I’m unsure about the terms of service and what to choose between: “I own all necessary rights …” or “I have received all necessary licenses …”. Which option is the right one?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Sorry mate, I don’t give advice on copyright for obvious reasons – graphic design is my profession so I’m particularly leery of anything to do with it. You’ll have to do your own research and make your own decisions on that one – I’m sure you understand! 🙂

Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

Yes of course, I can see that 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.