Home Forums The Kitchen Kickstarter 2016

Viewing 12 posts - 217 through 228 (of 367 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Black Plague 2? Didn’t we just finish Black Plague? Hell, I wouldn’t have been surprised if it hadn’t even been sent off yet.

Mantic is doing Dreadball 2 as well. These companies are shooting themselves in the foot long-term.

Personally, I’m not backing CMON again until they do something interesting and original. I’ve got enough of a backlog of figures to paint as it is!

Participant

Yep. Z:BP extra have not been delivered in UK yet.

I may have to reconsider my kickstarter campaigns in future. Good chance UK won’t be part of europe soon and I’ll have to start paying customs fees on euro-friendly games.

Participant

Good grief. I haven’t even gotten my Z:BP 1 wave 2 yet. Now they want to do Z:BP 2? What they gonna do? Graft Massive Darkness rules onto it?

Participant

I had my dollar back on massive Dorkness. Bought Descent instead.

Might look into season two bug fix.

Participant

Oops. I just got my Z:BP Wave 2. All good.

Did a count: I only backed the basic level. No Wulfberg expansion so less KS-exclusives. I still got 86 free minis. 14 more than the 71 included in the base game box. 2 of those 86 are massive humongous monsters!

No wonder folks keep flocking to CMON Kickstarters. The freebies. If all one wants is lots of plastic crack, CMON is your pusher…

Participant

Still waiting for mine. German inefficiency. Not even had notification of it being posted yet.

Just checked my pledge… Looks like I went nuts…

Added the Dead Eye Walkers, 2 Deck Holder Set (useful for other games like Eldritch Horror), Carl Critchlow Guest Box (I wanted Thrudd…), Counter Bases, Plastic Doors (which I have an abundance of now from Dungeon Saga among other games) and Plastic Tokens…

I need to show more restraint it seems…

Jack RomeoJack Romeo
    Participant

I’m currently looking forward to The Others, but to be frank I pretty much backed it for the minis and the theme without looking to much into the actual gameplay. Jury still out as it’s being packed into containers somewhere in China atm.

As for Massive Darkness, unless there is a Black Plague crossover I don’t see myself backing it no matter what extras they include.

Keymaster

So did I. I’m hoping against hope the game surprises me and is really good! 🙂

Participant

It’s by Eric Lang so keep your fingers crossed 🙂

Keymaster

Yep, that was the decider for me.

Jack RomeoJack Romeo
    Participant

Yup, that helped.

Participant

With me, the miniatures put me off. When the monsters are more gross than Cthulhu mythos creatures… it’s time to back out 🙂

And I’m tired of playing the bad guys in 1 vs many games. That’s why I bought one of the co-op adventures (and downloaded the app) for Descent.

Viewing 12 posts - 217 through 228 (of 367 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.