Home Forums The Kitchen Kickstarter 2016

Viewing 12 posts - 277 through 288 (of 367 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yes…. I know it’s Cthulhu… but it’s a different spin and looks interesting.

Hopefully the stretch goals will include some alternative sculpts for the miniatures and more Elder Gods for variation.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gtgames/fate-of-the-elder-gods-the-boardgame-of-lovecrafti

Participant

Ah… Postage a bit excessive if you’re not a Trumpite (live outside the US), so I will be waiting for retail unless the stretch goals become excessively good.

And another game that night be of interest. This was cancelled after being well and truly funded because they wanted to make changes.

Already funded again…

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1900818244/vampire-hunters-0

Keymaster

Looks OK, but I think I’ll wait for reviews and retail.

I just backed this. I grew up on TSR’s Gamma World so I couldn’t resist:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1409961192/mutant-crawl-classics-rpg-mcc-rpg

Participant

Just been looking at it.

I know there’s a nostalgia value, but I can’t see me ever using it and the art style doesn’t appeal to me. I have more RPGs than I will ever play and not got room for another d&d3.5 variant.

Keymaster

It’s definitely a nostalgia thing.

Participant

Received a couple of emails today advising The Others:Seven Deadly Sins is ready to be delivered by Aust PO.
    Hope it doesn’t sit in the truck for the weekend.
    UH – have you heard anything over in NZ about your delivery?

Feel rather excited.
    This will leave only the Lantern Tree expansion of Kingdom Death:Monster outstanding.

Wulfsburg Z:BP arrived a few weeks ago and still waiting painting.
    God those abominations have some painfully spikey bits on them.

Keymaster

No – I suppose I’ll have a few more days to a week before it gets here. I’m quite looking forward to it as I don’t know much about the game; but I’m not really looking forward to another huge batch of figures to paint. 🙂

Participant

When B-Sieged was on kickstarter last year, Orcs Must Die was also up.

I only wanted one ‘tower defence game’ so had to choose.

My logic was simple… Peterson games are terrible at delivering on time (see Cthulhu Wars), so I backed B-Sieged.

Orcs Must Die still hasn’t delivered and they just posted the ‘final sculpts’ of the figures…. Oh dear… they are not good!

Seems I chose wisely.

Keymaster

Wow, that’s bad. One of the reasons I decided not to buy anymore Cthulhu Wars beyond the base game, except the resin gates, is that the original campaign took so long to deliver.

Participant

Hmmm… Back to the Walking Dead KS… Seems it’s much more than just “dudes on a map killing zombies and fulfilling objectives”. There’s a heck of a lot of player interaction going on. Not quite like This War of Mine… but that’s the only game it reminds me of.

Keymaster

No – more – zombies – for – me.

Participant

Haha. Would it help if I said the zombies are incidental to the game? I mean the zombies are there to keep you on your toes, but the real struggle is between the players.

Viewing 12 posts - 277 through 288 (of 367 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.