Home Forums The Kitchen Kickstarter 2016

Viewing 12 posts - 289 through 300 (of 367 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Walking Dead game … zombies are incidental. Hmmm. 🙂

It could be quite good, but I feel like I’ve already got the territory well covered by Dead of Winter and This War of Mine.

Participant

Yes. That is true. Between those 2 games, Walking Dead will be kind of redundant.

Participant

Speaking of This War Is Mine…. just done my pledge. Decided on base game for once with no add ons.

Keymaster

I’m doing the same.

Participant

Wow.

Big Walking Dead drama. The game’s been de-funded! Seems fans of the show weren’t happy the core 8 characters weren’t included in the base game.

Keymaster

Youch!

Participant

Speaking of This War of Mine: no interest in that mini game expansion that’s going for £8? Think that’s the only add-on I’m going for.

Participant

The Others arrived this week in a 37x37x45cm carton.
    The Kickstarter bundle includes a heap of extra boxes which also include extra Faith and Sin dice (from the 5 sins and the two Faith teams).
    Plenty of replayability as each of the seven stories come with two map variations and the two faith teams have their own variations as well with their extra map tiles.

The miniatures look pretty good although like the BlackPlague KS some figures seem a little less detailed and precise than others. Most of the sins figures look very good. Some of the corrupted figures appear a little less sharp. On the whole I’m looking forward to painting them.

The plastic tokens I ordered are almost exact replicas of the cardboard ones and seem a little disappointing for that.
    I also ordered a Men of Faith & Apocalypse (some gigantic figures included) box as well.

I also notice the spawn/nest symbol on the map titles has changed from the Others eye/tentacle in the demo video to a more stylized shape. In keeping with the other symbols but less classy if you ask me.

I feel the basic game box is going to need some inserts to hold things in an ordered way.

So far I’m rather pleased with the components of The Others:7 Deadly Sins and hope to test try a few games this coming weekend.

Keymaster

Excellent, hoping to see this any day now. Keep us posted if you get a chance to play a game!

Participant

Still waiting for my The Others to show up… Plus my MERCS Recon Wave 2.

Participant

Any of you guys rec’d tracking or delivery info for TheOthers yet ?

Started painting the corrupt Hobos, Nuns/Priests, Doctors/Nurses, Police and Firemen. Also the Mayor & Nicholas and the two Apocalypse FAITH extras (Kwanita, the Bruiser, and Benoit, the Sniper).

Keymaster

I never get tracking info, they just show up. Hoping it will be any day now as a friend in Sydney has got his.

Viewing 12 posts - 289 through 300 (of 367 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.