Home Forums The Gaming Room Kickstarter miniatures games

Viewing 12 posts - 169 through 180 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Still waiting for my Z:BP. Did you get an email with tracking info?

Keymaster

That was quick! CMON are really churning them out. Let us know how it plays when you have a chance.

Participant

@The8thPagan – yes about 3-4Dec & the game arrived 09Dec2015 in NSW,Australia. Some of the other states rec’d their boxes 05Dec via Australia Post.

I’ve given the figures in the top tray (survivors, big baddies and a few other plague zombies) a wash ready for painting.
    Still looking at the rules. There is a starter tutorial game which uses only 2 map tiles that I’m keen to have a go at.

Participant

@ Razide: looks like Australia is getting the game ahead of everyone else. I’m still waiting for email notification for mine.

Post photos if you can… As well as a game report ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

@ CK Lai.
    The sliders on the plastic boards are very stiff when you first unpack them. Carefully slide them up and down a few times prior to play to make them easy to use before you start playing with cards on top. I notice there are 2 spare sliders included in the bag with the plastic board pegs as well.

I played through the Tutorial: Danse Macabre last night (Mrs Razide insists I know the rules and mechanics before I make her play a game). It is only two map tiles and took an hour and a bit to complete due to looking up rules. Not too bad for my first introduction to the game. The whole thing runs through quite smoothly and very enjoyable.
    Looks like there is a whole sub-game of weapon combos and character abilities to explore as well.

After that I primed the heroes and 1/3 of the zombies.

Participant

Niiiiice… Still no news of the shipment to Malaysia …

Participant

That’s no good. You would think they could have dropped off your box on the way to Australia.

It is quite a large box – a double cardboard layer around the standard Zombicide box inside.

Have you checked out the rulebook ? And handy to print out the abilities/traits along with the turn order.
    http://zombicide.com/dl/Zombicide-Black-Plague-Rulebook.pdf

At the moment all the components pack away inside if you flip over the two cardboard spacers around the map tiles. Then you can place most of the punched out tokens in them and have the bigger vault and dragon’s bane one as a single layer on top of the map tiles. However I expect this will change with the KickStarter extras when they turn up next year.

Participant

Yeah, I know. It’s actually the boat to the EU… it ALWAYS stops by in Malaysia, either in the Johore port or the Klang Port since it steams past the Straits of Malacca. I’ve always threatened to take a drive down to the port, board the ship and er… “liberate” my pledge form the container ๐Ÿ˜€

Participant

Still no Zombie BP, but Posthuman KS arrived. Have a look later.

Participant

Posthuman is going to need an insert. It all fits inside the box when popped (and there was a lot of card to pop), but there are lots of tokens and cards, so an insert will help to make it quicker to set up and put away.

I’ll put it on my list of things to do when I get time.

As for the game, I will try when I get chance. Plays in approx 30 min per player, but we all know how off those estimates can be and that doesn’t include setup/pack away time.

Good practice really. As next year we could have a total nutter in charge of america again and there’s another nutter out there called Putin…

Hmm… maybe I should cancel some of those kick-starters due at the end of next year… post apocalypse I may not have time to game,

Participant

Received tracking information for Zombicide Black Plague, so it will hopefully be here this week.

The big question is… Will I have English or French instructions? They got it wrong with some parcels,but don’t know which.

Participant

Still no tracking info for me ๐Ÿ™

Having said that: I think the error with the English/French rule books forced CMON to allow us to download the PDF file, which I actually prefer as I can read, highlight and annotate on my tablet. (YMMV on this, especially if you don’t have/want to use a tablet).

Viewing 12 posts - 169 through 180 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.