Home Forums The Gaming Room Kickstarter miniatures games

Viewing 12 posts - 181 through 192 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wish CMoN would put a sort of delivery map so backers can indicate tracking info or game received and give everyone an idea of how things are going. It would cut down on the KS comments and anxiety to a degree.

CK Lai – hope your box arrives soon.

Participant

@Razide : thanks very much. But I’ve not known CMON to do this in 20 Kickstarters so I’m not expecting much. It’ll eventually get here … Likely AFTER Christmas. Asian backers don’t make up a lot of pledges for them.

Participant

CK Lai – from yesterday’s update#66 “Asian Pacific Countries – According to our manufacturer in China packages are still being shipped to backers.”

“Europe – The first container arrived and it was fully shipped. The second one should be done by December 19th.”

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide-black-plague/posts/1445683

Also advising of the ArmyPainter BlackPlague bundle:
    1 NEW Black Plague Warpaints Set;
    1 Colour Primer: Necrotic Flesh (perfect for zombie skin);
    1 specialized Zombicide Warpaint: Glistening Blood;
    + 1 FREE Aegis Suit Satin Varnish spray for protection.

And I’d just bought three ink washes this week. The rest of my Plague Zombies had a bath in preparation for some colouring.

Finished successfully playing the Big Hunt Mission last night too. Luckily the magic user Baldric had that vault spell towards the end along with being up in the orange level and he was able to wipe of whole sectors full of the plagued ones with some decent die rolls. Good fun.

Participant

@Razide: thanks very much. Nice to know, but sometimes makes it worse that I haven’t even received a tracking email yet. Sighhh… Oh well. At least no one else in Malaysia has received theirs yet (that I know of).

The Army Painter set is a fantastic deal. Sadly, they won’t ship to Malaysia. 🙁

Participant

I’ve had a few KS parcels turn up before or without tracking advice. Hopefully your box will arrive very soon.
    Yes sadly only UK & US appear to be able to take advantage of the Army Painter deal.
    If it wasn’t for the spray varnish !!! You would think they would have an alternative product or simply remove it and reduce the price for other countries.

Participant

Thanks, Razide. As I’ve said… no one in Malaysia has received the game yet. There’s a kind of FB group for board gamers to hang out, so we keep asking each other if we’ve received any shipping notification yet!

(Thank goodness I’m married or someone will tell me I need to get a life!) 😀

Participant

Z:BP arrived today, with English instructions, but I’m disappointed in the packaging.

The box it arrived in is fine, but the actual game box badly damaged, torn along one side. That sort of thing should be spotted before despatch.

Participant

the8thPagan – sorry to hear about your box damage.
    QC seems to be a luxury thing these days – last week I rec’d a hard cover book which appeared to have been dropped on its corner before packing as the cardboard box showed no signs of damage.

How are your map tiles – were they unaffected by the torn box. The two cardboard spacers would have protected two of the sides.

Participant

Contents seem fine. Annoying though.

Had same problem with Horror on Orient Express. Very expensive RPG campaign and box was damaged inside shrink wrap, which was intact.

Don’t think Chinese sweat shops where they are made cares.

Participant

“Don’t think Chinese sweat shops where they are made cares.” – I don’t think they are paid enough to care.
    Which brings up the old cost savings vs quality control/reputation trade off.

What are your impressions of the new survivor’s plastic dashboards ? I think they work really well.
    The only minor quibble is having to remove the pegs when re-stacking them in the box.

Participant

I was out all day and only checked contents. Not really had a proper look at it. Dashboards look OK. Soft plastic on pegs.

Getting the stretch goals in the box will be a problem as usual. Pity they don’t take that into consideration.

Participant

The Pledge Manager for The Others: 7 Sins is now open.
    Backers should have rec’d the email update(#50) and a link to it.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/the-others-7-sins/posts/1447018

Now I really need to get a move on with painting my BlackPlague zombies and of course Wrath of Kings stuff.
    Thankfully they are all “primer-ed” now. I was initially going to just dark wash them but stupidly started painting their clothes differently (which somehow seemed a good idea at the time).

Viewing 12 posts - 181 through 192 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.