Skip to main content

Home Forums The Gaming Room Kickstarter miniatures games

Viewing 12 posts - 193 through 204 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Just filled that out, and decided to get the Apocalypse set as an extra (along with the corruption and wound tokens). $50 postage too of course. Hope it’s a good game!

I keep putting off starting on that damn Hadross faction!

Participant

I had already pledged for the Apocalypse box, plastic Tokens and Men of Faith(due to Bones & Zhi) so I only had to do postage ($35.35USD or $51.13 Oz Pesos).
    I’m tempted to sacrifice an old SpaceMarine or two to the Greater Gaming God in the hope the gameplay is good.

Have CMoN mentioned if they are sending the whole lot at once or just the base game then KS extras later ?

My Hadross are languishing since the failed water basing experiments…. and playing World of Tanks Blitz. I need to pick a new PC if I see one during to post Xmas sales to try World of Warships. This working business is taking up valuable gaming time !

Participant

I just completed the Pledge Managers for Seven Sins and Age of Conan, and I still have four Wrath of Kings clans and Blood Rage with all the expansions to paint. I have at least built, based and undercoated the WoK Teknes, that took many hours. Oh time, wherefore art thou?

Participant

..and of course, Conan, Monstrous, Scythe and Sword & Sorcery are coming next. Damn you Universal Head!

Keymaster

Damn me? Oh, the endless days, nay, weeks of last-minute preparation before each Will visit! πŸ™‚

Participant

You know, when I got home today and saw a nice big box originating from China, I thought my Z:BP had finally arrived. Instead, when I opened it, I got this:

No complaints, though πŸ˜‰

Keymaster

That’s a hell of a consolation prize. πŸ™‚

Participant

CK Lai – whoohooo nice haul. The Mercs art style is similar to Infinity in some ways. That should keep you busy until your Z:BP shows up. I recall the shipping box for Z:BP has BLACKPLAGUE stamped in big letters over some sides… I wonder what the customs and courier people think when they first see that…..

Will are there plans for your WoK Teknes to battle Peter’s nefarious forces in the near future ?

Keymaster

In March, if we can both get them painted by then…

Participant

Haha. Thanks, but… wasn’t all gravy when I opened the box. Sadly, the tiles were bent. Not warped. Actually bent.

It must have happened outside the box… dropped or crushed by something because the boxes and other contents were fine and there’s nothing to indicate force on the box.

Initial assembly:

The plastic is different from that used on Myth. Flash was a lot more rubbery, as the plastic isn’t the harder restic used on Myth… was a bit of a pain to clean up.

Let’s see what the gameplay is like.

WonderSlugWonderSlug
    Participant

Eager for gameplay review of Mercs.

Participant

CK Lai – sorry to hear about your map tiles. Can you rectify them ?
    Your Mercs look fine assembled and should paint up well. Hope the gameplay fulfills its promise.
    Any tracking on your Z:BP box yet ?

Will & Peter may your WoK armies be ready by March then. I’m keen to see your rematch and don’t forget to use a dice cup too.

Viewing 12 posts - 193 through 204 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.