Home Forums The Gaming Room Kickstarter miniatures games

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

I bought a set of the cardboard Halifax buildings a while back, Terraclips I think it was. Wasn’t much in the box though for building with. Would need several for village layout.

As for the others… I am still weakening… 99 miniatures and counting.

I had an idea for an RPG ticking over in my mind a few months back. Modern day setting (Using d20 Modern rules mixed with Savage Species). The PC’s are prisoners… experimented on by the government to create inhuman hybrids… part monster… they escape… hunted by government who created them to find an otherworldly enemy… (D&D demonspawn crossing over from another dimension.

Problem is… I can see the Others ‘Heroes’ as the PC’s and the Sin figures as the demonspawn!

Participant

Bloody autocorrect… Halifax should be Malifaux.

Participant

Great! Post the rules if you got ’em! I’m working on my Hellboy/BPRD game also.

You know you wantsss The Othersssss… my precioussssss… πŸ˜€

Seriously, it looks like they will unlock all 7 Sins for backers so they’ll be “free”. At this stage, $1.6m is do-able (my personal estimate on what the SG will be to unlock the last Sin).

Participant

In the middle of Iron Kingdoms game at moment.

Sins not due until march, so six months to get campaign together (so… as I don’t get anything done without a deadline… I’ll start when CMON say they have been posted πŸ™‚ )

As for rules… I tend to write a setting and add rules later.

1.6 million seems optimistic. Hoping last sin drops at 1.1. This is not Zombicide and don’t think will go as crazy last 48 hrs. Blood Rage did not hit a million and B-sieged was only just over half.

Participant

Heh. Yes, of course, you’re right regarding the 7 Sins pledge levels. CMON seems to need about $100K to $150K per complete Sin faction. (I once read somewhere they offered the easy SGs first, but complete faction like a Sin faction costs more, so they stretch it out more). We should get the 7th Sin at around $1.15m.

Participant

Engage ‘smug mode’. Wrath completes at 1.1 million.

Had terrible feeling they would make it an add-on.

Still not pledged, but running out of excuses.

Keymaster

There you go. Still not sure it was the best of marketing concepts, but looks like we’ll get there.

Participant

If the seventh sin unlocks I will pledge… Probably!

It my last desperate attempt not to buy. Only considering core game, no add-ons.

Keymaster

But we need your pledge to get there P8! πŸ™‚

Participant

If they’re a 100 short at the end, I will pledge πŸ™‚

Participant

8thPagan: was going to say you called it at $1.1m but since you engaged smug mode, all I’ll say is: Pledge! Pledge! Pledge! πŸ˜€

Very good value for money, this one. Plus that Apocalypse add-on!

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.