Home Forums The Gaming Room Kickstarter miniatures games

Viewing 12 posts - 97 through 108 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Folklore: The Affliction looks interesting and the combat appears quite involved.
    The delivery date is a year away though.

The Others is still ticking over with new backers in the final minutes.

Keymaster

@ UH: good point about Lithos but I’ve seen it used in non-Greek contexts as well.

It’s possible it could be used well in other contexts, but it really is a dated typeface. Even using it in an ancient Greek context is dated. In other words, it’s time for it to be put out to pasture! 🙂

Amazing leap forward for The Others. I guess a lot of people were waiting to see if all the Sins were added.

Keymaster

Well, I’m relieved to see CMON’s next Kickstarter is an Arcadia Quest game, because I have no interest in it and can give my wallet a rest. 🙂

Participant

@ UH: yeah. Lithos is the lazy designer’s way out (says the guy who’s equally guilty of mis-using Lithos) 🙂

I need to delete the Kickstster app from my phone and block the site from my browser after the Alkemy Kickstarter later this month. Until Dec 31 😀

(I have no willpower! Must resist Folklore!!!)

Keymaster

We need some new forum threads, we’ve been hammering this one!

Participant

The November CMoN Kickstarter being the colonated Arcadia Quest: Inferno! should turn you off even more.

I’ve just about run out of storage space in my games room with Wrath of Kings boxes all over the lounge room along with the gigantic black KingdomDeath:Monster boxes (yikes another colon) and there are still Zombice: BlackPlague & TheOthers:7 Sins boxes to account for as well as the colons.

Participant

The sins were defeated. I pulled out at the last minute.

Realised it was Elle luring me in (reminds me of Psylocke) and those heart/corruption tokens.

Would have ended up costing me $150 for some tokens I didn’t need and a lot of stuff I didn’t want.

You better start a new thread then. Problem is, we are all suckers for kickstarter and miniatures.

Keymaster

Perhaps we can divide the threads into Kickstarters for different miniature games. 🙂

Sad you didn’t join us P8!

Razide, I feel your pain. I still haven’t got around to starting painting another WoK faction.

Participant

@ 8th: ah, so it was you that caused us to miss the magic $1.5m mark!
    😉

Participant

Logic overwhelmed my desire. Rather buy something I want.

The thread was started as a general comment about ks and miniatures. It evolved. Too late now, but next time I will specify a game.

Keymaster

Just makes it easier for newbies to sort out what’s being discussed, but it’s not absolutely necessary. 🙂

Participant

@ 8th: “Logic overwhelmed my desire. Rather buy something I want.”

It’s still not too late! CMON is now accepting pre-orders late pledges. you know you want it… so you can stop sinning so much! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 97 through 108 (of 245 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.