Home Forums The Gaming Room Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Gamers,
    looking for a player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend campaign game.
    It was developed as tabletop game, but there is the great possibility to play it over the BGG website.

Want to be the evil Overlord trying to raze Tamalir, or do you prefer to play four heros who venture out to stop the overlord?

Have a look at:
    https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2485538/road-legend-looking-player-campaign

UthorocUthoroc

Ah, good (sometimes not so good) old times. We played one campaign of RtL with the Spider Queen (me) as the overlord. We had a sweet spot at the end of the Silver stage, where it was very, very evenly matched, and I almost won in an extremely hard fought encounter (fighting over the artifacts needed for the plot). The Gold phase after that went quickly downhill, with the the heroes being vastly more powerful than anything I could field. The final encounter was a joke.

So, no, I’m not gonna be revisiting that game, but I wish you a great campaign! Pull all the stops as the overlord, it’s gonna be a rough ride at the end! 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.