Home Forums The Storage Room Mansions of Madness 2: Foamcore

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

All of the cards, tokens, dice, and map tiles fit into the first edition box. Designed with possible expansions in mind. Plenty of room in every slot for more stuff.

Oh, and this holds all of the map tiles from 1st edition, as well as the two boxed expansions for it.

All of the other 1st edition stuff is being stored in the box for Call of the Wild.

1st
    2nd
    3rd

All of the plastic will go into the second edition box. I’ll post pics of that one as soon as I build it.

8th
    Participant

I planned on doing much the same for storage, but haven’t got around to it yet.

razide
    Participant

looks good. I need to do a small compact lift-out for the cards and tokens.
    Have also gone back to painting up the 1st expansion figure at bit more too.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Very nice!

Addum
    Addum
    Participant

This is very neat and tidy. Great job.

Talos63
    Talos63
    Participant

Nicely done. Any chance you could post the measurements for the construction?

8th
    Participant

Most annoying part of the game is identifying which tile you need to put out. Would be better if they were numbered instead of named.

Alphabetical doesn’t work with flip tiles and most of 1e tiles don’t even have set identifiers,

Have you resolved this?

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Sweet!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.