Home Forums The Reception Hall More than 12 posts to a topic?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sdkfz181
    sdkfz181
    Participant

Probably missing something (I usually do) but I can only see 12 posts on the Space Cowboys Topic. At the bottom it says:-
    Viewing 12 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
    ??
    should there be extra pages to click on?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I know, I know, and this is freaking me out. I’m having a bizarre problem where a thread ticks along nicely and then suddenly, for no reason, replies stop showing up, even though they still exist in the admin. This is the first time I’ve run bbPress and I can’t work out what the problem is or get any help from the bbPress support site.

I just ran the repair routines that come with the plugin and it didn’t seem to fix the issue.

Any bbPress experts out there by any chance?

sdkfz181
    sdkfz181
    Participant

I noticed the extra page links are being generated for more than 12 topics, perhaps the settings for that might give you a clue? ie what is the difference between the way topics are set up and posts?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Just changed topics and replies to 25 per page and it doesn’t seem to have made a difference. Argh!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

YAY! Changed it to 10 posts a page and it’s fixed the problem. What a strange bug …
    Whew.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.