Home Forums The Storage Room My custom Elder Sign box to fit all the expansions.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  8th 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bremic
    Bremic
    Participant

I haven’t posted here in a while. Made a few mods in the past few months, some of them have been pretty ordinary, but functional (Among the Stars, Cosmic Encounter), others I have been really happy with (Dead of Winter).

However, my nightmare of late was Elder Sign.

I love Elder Sign, and the new Gates of Arkham Expansion is great. However having sleeved all my cards and still wanting to play the original version occasionally, I wanted to come up with a storage solution that would hold everything and not be too fiddly.

So I came up with the following: https://imgur.com/a/YLyQU/

I purchased an A4 deluxe document box, and used 5mm foam core to make the insert.

Features of this box include:
    * Separate section for all the tarot sized card types.
    * Component trays for all the token types.
    * A pull out monster cup.
    * Dividers for all the small card types.

This box has drastically reduced set up time for a game, and makes packing up afterwards very easy as well. I am really happy with it.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s been a tad quiet around here lately!

Excellent work! Looks great. Reminded me of this insert: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1166046/elder-sign, though it’s only for the core set.

kf4mat
    Participant

Nice box! I love Elder Sign, though right now I just have the core and Unseen Forces expansion. The Gates of Arkham is next up and your box design looks like something I should think about. I alo need to think about an insert for Tanhauser as well because the little zip baggies aren’t cutting it.

8th
    Participant

Tell me about it with Tannhäuser. I have virtually everything and keeping everything organised is a pain. So much card and plastic, plus all the map boards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.