Home Forums The Reception Hall New-ish to the Order

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jayvenpup
    Jayvenpup
    Participant

As per started in the Star Wars Descent thread, I thought I better put part of that here and expand where able.

Also, hi to everyone! I’ve been a long time voyeur with the reference sheets and soon the painting guides but my wife and I love our thematic games (Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror – also beta’d that -, Mansions of Madness and a few others) and I should have come here into the forum midst a long time ago.

Additionally, I’m another fellow Australian here. Born and bred in QLD, went to VIC and now just over the border in SA. Unfortunately for us, our gaming group has broken up mostly due to time constraints but my wife and son (15) both love playing board games or roleplaying.

I’m an avid board gamer, although been taking a breather until just recently (Console/PCs get in the way some times!) but when we do game, we have a good selection to grasp from. We love our thematics, as said above, and prefer that over competitive games since I for one am a very sore loser!

Ultimately, I’m glad I bit the bullet and decided to pop in over here and will see how my time here fairs and hoping to get back into the swing of things.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Hi mate, I said hello over in the other thread but again, welcome. We’ve got a nice little community here that is slowly growing and everyone seems very friendly. Draw up a chair and pour yourself a drink!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.