Home Forums The Gaming Room Nightvault

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 13 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I want Man O’War republished!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I would guess that after the fiasco that was Dreadfleet, Man O’ War will never see the light of day again …

Dustin
    Dustin
    Participant

Hey, Peter, I was saying to get Shadespire for the other warbands/cards that come with the starter set. More card options are very important to build your decks. There is even a “Leaders” small expansion that adds more leader based cards abilities, as well as more cards to help deck build. There are also more boards available for more variation to your games. I can’t wait for Nightvault. The spells are going to add some more cool abilities to the game. Yeah, I know, it gets expensive, lol.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

@UniversalHead *sniff* You’re killing a dream… 😉

Seriously, you’re probably right and I’m not really expecting anything in that direction.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Sorry mate, I’d love to see it again too! But I think GW really got their fingers burnt with that one, which is such a shame as the minis were amazing and it was a great package – they should have just given more attention to the rules (or just stuck with the original MOW rules).

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Man’O’War was a great game…or maybe my memory of it is making it better then it was…can´t tell…its too long ago 🙂 But I would snatch up a reprint with Dreadfleet model quality without a millisecond to think about it ^^

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

For a while I had hopes that Uncharted Seas from Spartan Games would be a successor to MoW…unfortunatly they do not exist anymore. But maybe Warcradle (doing a great job with Wild West Exodus btw) will revive that one with MoW in mind as well 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 13 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.