Home Forums The Kitchen Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Universal Head 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’ve been plugging some Kickstarter projects lately because they look cool. Yes, I am getting copies of these games in return for promotion, but as I detailed in my last Action Points video, I only promote games that look good enough to be in my own collection, and that I back up by creating rules summaries and videos for. I get lots of offers to promote stuff that I knock back because they’re not right for the EOG!

So, this morning, Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood funded in 1.5min and at 845K. Looks like a fun, beautiful fantasy adventure game with a deep card-based combat system and some legacy campaign elements. Check it out!

Kickstarter page

Grifter
    Grifter
    Participant

Yup, after watching the OnTableTop-videos I decided to back this. I went for the basic pledge with monster-standees though. The miniatures are gorgeous, but way too big to use for any other games. And forking out $179 for minis that I will only use once or twice didn’t make much sense.

Andreas Magnusson
    Participant

Ah, you evil men 🙂 Just watching the playthrough and I might, just might…

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Mwha ha ahaaa!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.