Home Forums The Gaming Room Okko Chronicles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Uthoroc Uthoroc 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Universal Head
    Keymaster

I played Okko Chronicles again last night, 2 player, and it was excellent. I really recommend this one. I bought most of it myself with the first Kickstarter, then the publisher sent me the rest. But I’m impressed with the game; the minis are really nice, the artwork excellent, and the system has enough twists to set it apart from others in the genre.

The rules have been a bit fiddly but I’m sorting out all the questions in my summary.

If you’re interested the new Kickstarter (which includes all the old stuff) is about to close. Looking forward to the co-op and solo rules.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Backed it to for the new stuff. Did not get everything from the first one (trying to minimize money spent on KS) Maybe I will get the rest in the PM…still pondering. Really hope they will not follow up so fast with another cycle!

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Okko looks very nice and I love the Japanese mythological theme. Unfortunately investing in another miniature-heavy KS is currently totally out of the question. But I’d love to see a playthrough!.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.