Home Forums The Artistโ€™s Studio Painting Runewars – The Miniatures Game

This topic contains 34 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Uthoroc Uthoroc 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 25 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Thx for that Uthoroc! I think if Essen does not drain me too much I will get into Runewars…and I really like the look of new faction….now…how to convince some friends to hop on also…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

If you’d like a chat about RW (or anything really), stop by the Profantasy Software booth in hall 6. I’ll be there! ๐Ÿ™‚

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Oh…nice! I will def stop by…just to get a face to the Balroc…and chat a bit…see you Friday 27th! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Iโ€™ve met Uthoroc in person, heโ€™s a good bloke! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great to hear of EOG forum members meeting in the real world.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I can only recommend stopping by in Nelson for a face-to-face with Universal Head – not only because it’s in f****** beautiful New Zealand! ๐Ÿ˜€

Btw, we’re booth 6 I134 in Essen.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Or a head-to-head! ๐Ÿ™‚

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

So…after 8 houres into the con I finally managed to stopp by with Uthoroc. I can tell you that he has lots to do there!

Was nice to meet the real person…so thx for your precious time at Essen. See you next year ๐Ÿ˜‰

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Wish Iโ€™d been there!

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

That would be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Universal Head
    Keymaster

One day when I get enough followers Iโ€™ll try to Kickstart a trip over! ๐Ÿ™‚

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

It was great meeting you, and you indeed hit a busy spell, sorry for that! At other times I would have had time for a longer chat.

Viewing 11 posts - 25 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.