Home Forums The Gaming Room Robinson Crusoe

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by brianparker brianparker 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bearpaw
    Bearpaw
    Participant

Had a gaming night with my local boardgame club yesterday evening. One group spent about an hour trying to learn the Robinson Crusoe game that someone had brought. After my Smallworld game ended, I went over and sat down with them to teach them the game, they all loved it in the end, but agreed that the manual does a horrible job of explaining the rules.

I noticed that you have an unboxing for the game on your site, are you planning on doing some summary sheets for it?

Universal Head
    Keymaster

This is getting weird. Lately people have been asking me if I’m going to do stuff for a particular game which, by coincidence, I am! I’m working on a Robinson Crusoe summary right now and plan to have it be online next week. As you can imagine, it’s a tough one; the rulebook is a complete and utter mess and there are FAQs and such to go through too.

Bearpaw
    Bearpaw
    Participant

Awesome, looking forward to seeing it!

brianparker
    brianparker
    Participant

the rulebook is a complete and utter mess and there are FAQs and such to go through too.

One of the reasons your work is so appreciated. I’m just about to play a game of Memoir 44 and your reference sheet makes it really easy, especially when introducing new players.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.