Home Forums The Gaming Room Runewars Miniatures Game

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Universal Head
    Keymaster

I was surprised by the 6×3 thing, 6×4 is the classic tabletop miniatures size.

CK Lai
    Participant

Well, now that FFG is part of Asmodee, maybe they need to make more money by selling special 6 X 3 gaming mats? 😀

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Near exact a year ago I wrote on BOW that I wanted to see a game that uses the dailing System of X-Wing to give simultanius commands at the beginning so you have to anticipate what your opponent will do…and so try to outsmart him…or horribly fail. Now we get Runewars….really looking forward to see more of this 🙂

Not a big fan of “I go – you go” Systems…especially with bad rules systems where you could get nearly whiped out before your turn…and even the alternate version still lets you choose the best action after you saw what your opponent did with a certain part of his force…still the better system…for me at least.

Now you could totaly mess up the positioning ect. because you took a gamble and failed….or hit jackpot with the right choices…could be fun 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.