Home Forums The Gaming Room Sedition Wars 2.0

This topic contains 40 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CK Lai 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    8th
    Participant

Just had an email from CMON. Apparently they have posted version two of the Sedition Wars rules to me via USPS.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Just bought a couple of the terrain packs. Not cheap, but they seem to be disappearing, and they will be handy for other games too.

CK Lai
    Participant

@8th: Did you have to pay for it? The backers of the KS were complaining CMON made them pay $3 (or $10, can’t remember) for this v.2.0 rulebook… which is outdated already as some rules have been superseded.

@UH: Nice! They work really well for a lot of games, not just Sedition Wars. I picked up a Biohazard pledge off eBay last week that had one terrain pack.

8th
    Participant

Nope. Paid nothing for it, but not here yet, so not holding breath. has to cross the atlantic first.

CK Lai
    Participant

@8th: nice! I’m still waiting for CMON to acknowledge the fact that my counter sheet for Blood Rage was severely mis-cut. It’s been more than 1 month now.

8th
    Participant

My Zombicide Black Plague box was damaged and still waiting for replacement. That might come with wave two, so I’ll hold out until then.

CK Lai
    Participant

True. But Blood Rage came out months before Z:BP and it’s even available at retail now. I’m still waiting for acknowledgement that I have an issue. Not merely waiting for a replacement to be sent.

8th
    Participant

Try contacting them again. Sometimes they need a nudge. They didn’t do anything the first time I made contact, although they did respond.

CK Lai
    Participant

@8th: yeah, I’ll do that on Monday… else might get lost in the weekend shuffle.

8th
    Participant

Sedition Wars rules arrived today. Either I got 2nd edition rules in the box, or very little changed, as a cursory glance reveals no noticeable differences between the two books.

CK Lai
    Participant

The biggest difference:

v.2.0 has a glossary table in the middle, pages 33-36.

v.1.0 has no such table.

WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

Yeah, if I recall the actual rule book for 2.0 didn’t change a whole lot. They updated some wording in a few spots and added the term glossary. Most of what was changed in 2.0 was the unit cards. They added the keywords for the different skills (movement skill, attack skill, etc.)

In either case, read the rule book if you’re interested in the fluff, but use Peter’s guide and cards to actually play the game.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.