Home Forums The Gaming Room Sedition Wars 2.0

This topic contains 40 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CK Lai 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    8th
    Participant

So the rules are useless without the revised unit cards?

I assumed they’d send everything…

However… I just checked the rules and both have the glossary, so presumably I already had 2nd edition… and thus the cards are too.

It would help if they put a version number in!

CK Lai
    Participant

CMON’s Customer Support is a bit literal. No initiative, unlike some other games companies I could name. So you asked for the 2.0 rules, they gave you the 2.0 rules. Nothing else.

(EDIT: ah, you got all v.2.0 stuff. I think even the 2.0 cards contain some errors).

But it’s what @wonderslug said: read for the fluff, but use the summaries and cards here to play.

Or if you want, I can make my own homebrew cards available. Those have spaces for tokens and markers so the board is less cluttered.

(These are 1.0 versions, I’ve re-worked the cards so they’re 40% smaller).

8th
    Participant

I’ve been looking for solo rules for Sedition Wars, but all I can find is open beta.

Was there a final version?

If so, where can I find it?

CK Lai
    Participant
    8th
    Participant

Thanks CK.

CK Lai
    Participant

You’re welcome!

Let us know how it works for you? I tried to use the solo rules but found them too fiddly. Although reports do indicate once you “get” the rules, everything flows well. My problem is, I’ve not been able to “get” the rules at all. 🙁

8th
    Participant

I still have to assemble the miniatures and would like t paint them first, but time is something I have in short supply at present.

I’m have freed some up, as I’m taking a break from GM duties while a friend runs d&d 5 for us. I feel burnt out as GM.

My games have become so combat focused that I might as well be playing a skirmish game. Anyway, that’s a topic for another forum… GM burnout.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

We should start a new thread, but I’ve really been enjoying running a game of Shadows of the Demon Lord. The system is simple to run and a lot of fun, and I’m certainly familiar with GM burnout. This is the first campaign where I haven’t felt any pressure to do a lot of pre-game prep.

8th
    Participant

It’s not the prep. I enjoy plotting things. Problem is getting players involved without railroading.

Anyway… let’s start the topic elsewhere.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

You’ve got to give us access to those cards CK!

CK Lai
    Participant

Haha. OK, UH. I’ll upload to BGG and let you know when the admins approve it 🙂

CK Lai
    Participant

Forgot. DropBox is better!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12165505/Sedition%20Wars%20Tracking%20Sheets%20v.2.0.pdf

Let me know if there’s any errors or ways to improve?

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.