Home Forums The Gaming Room Star Wars

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CK Lai 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

8th
    Participant

It’s not a kickstarter, but I get the feeling that FFG will be taking a large sum of money off me in the first quarter of 2016…

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/11/3/star-wars-rebellion/

CK Lai
    Participant

OMG! Plastic crack!!!!

“Your military forces in Rebellion are represented by more than 150 detailed plastic miniatures, including Stormtroopers, Rebel troopers, X-wings, Y-wings, TIE fighters, AT-AT walkers, Star Destroyers, and more. There is even a Death Star and a partially constructed Death Star for you to place on the map should you begin construction on a second technological terror.”

How much is all of this going to CO$T???!! 😮

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I know I’ll buy it, but I do feeling a bit of a sense of deja vu at another space conquest game from FFG so close after Forbidden Stars. I wish they’d do something that pushes the boundaries a bit more.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I know I’ll buy it, but I do feeling a bit of a sense of deja vu at another space conquest game from FFG so close after Forbidden Stars. I wish they’d do something that pushes the boundaries a bit more – not that I can blame them for making something safe that will probably sell like Bothan hotcakes.

8th
    Participant

As Forbidden Stars has a similar amount of plastic in it, I’m guessing the Rebellion will cost the same, so $100.

And this is 1000th post to the Gaming Room 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

1000 posts! A big milestone, congratulations everyone and thanks for being part of the EOG forums.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

SW: Rebellion reminds me of War of the Ring in feeling and scope, so I’ll very probably get it. Looking forward checking out the rules and how they manage to transport the SW flair in this.

And congrats on the 1000 posts! 😀

CK Lai
    Participant

Congrats on the 1000 posts! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.