Home Forums The Kitchen Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I skipped the first KS for Sword & Sorcery, but when i got the base box because I helped with the German translation I found that the game is really good at heart. So I’m in for the KS for the second core box to grab the goodies this time.

The rules would certainly profit immensely from a good rule reference. 😉

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I just don’t think I can justify another big fiddly generic dungeoncrawler. I’ve got Descent 2nd Edition to scratch that itch.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

@uthoroc Any hints of a translation? Not sure to pick up the German version if it only moves forward in English. Last time I backed a translation of an English RPG (Fragged) I got burned again…they stopped it…and I hate mixing languages.

@UH Maybe you can offer that in an official capacity with your business? So many games suffer from horribly rule books…so sad 🙁

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I could, and Areas is usually very supportive – I’m just not that keen to devote the time and effort to it when other things demand my attention. And hold on – I’m on holiday! 🙂

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

@soulsorcerer Asmodee Germany has said they want to translate the whole range. Due to the Heidelbär > Asmodee change I dropped out of the translation team after the base game and missed working on the add-ons. But I am now back on their list and perhaps they’ll ask me again – we’ll see.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

@UH Ups…already forgot that 🙂

@Ulthoroc That sounds good…maybe I will have a look 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.