Home Forums The Gaming Room Sword & Sorcery by Ares Games

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Will 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I just got my copy of Sword & Sorcery (complimentary for helping with the German translation). It seems to be a very tactical and quite difficult coop dungeon crawler.

Anyone here played it yet? It comes with a reference sheet, but that could certainly use a UH redo. 😉

Universal Head
    Keymaster

My gaming buddy Will got a copy, I’ll ask him to weigh in on the conversation.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I played the prologue last night (solo, with 3 heroes) and while there is a lot of stuff to keep track off, the base game was quite smooth once you got the hang. And it was a tricky quest, certainly not easy for a prologue/intro quest. Very enjoyable.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Looks nice…was one of those KS where I was on the fence and did not back 🙂

And @uthoroc…I did get Runewars base box for 59€…could not resist…but looking at the to-do-list before christmas I would say it will be untouched till next year.

Will
    Participant

Unfortunately, all I’ve managed to do so far is unpack it and read the rules. It seems to be geared to a campaign/RPG style where you build your characters up over a series of games. It’s a beautiful game though, very nicely produced.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.