Home Forums The Smoking Room Tabletop Simulator

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Uthoroc Uthoroc 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Anyone using this on steam? And for what kind of games. How is your experience solo vs multiplayer. Discovered that for Gloomhaven and I am quite impressed with it.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I’ve used it for Star Wars Rebellion in the past, and that worked well. Still a bit cumbersome, but we managed to complete two games I think.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Have not played any multiplayer…but another solo game with Fallout. It completely makes buying the game obsolete. Not that I would not buy the game…but to see if it is a game you like…great!

@uthoroc What do you think…could we get this going for a game of Runewars Miniature Game???

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Hmm, I’ve tried playing Runewars digitally (with Vassal though), and it simply didn’t cut it for me. So much of the game is the appeal of the beautiful minis in front of you, that I’m not keen on playing with an electronic substitute, sorry.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

That´s ok..I can totally understand that 🙂

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

But if anybody every wants to try the War of the Ring online client, let me know! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.