Home Forums The Gaming Room The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game from Evil Hat Productions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  8th 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Talos63
    Talos63
    Participant

Just wondering if any other EoG members got in on the Kickstarter for this? I’m normally not a card game fan (I love Plasti-crack) but I am a fan of Jim Butcher’s books and this scales nicely from Solo up to four players, and I’m playing a lot of solo games at the moment, so bonus…

In what must be a Kickstarter first, Aussie backers got their stuff before anyone else thanks to geography!

I love the design and graphic layout of the game. Card art is very nice with minimal duplication. Easy to learn and quick to play. and the core game box insert came padded with foam so it carries the three expansions already provided, and leaves room for several more as well.

All it needs is an EoG rules summary… 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Nope, didn’t know about it. But the way they haven’t lined up the ends of ‘FILES’ and ‘GAME’ in the title drives me bonkers. 🙂

Talos63
    Talos63
    Participant

Ouch! Good eye there mate. I hadn’t noticed, and there’s me talking up the graphic design…

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Welcome to a graphic designer’s world. And now you can never unsee it … 😉

8th
    Participant

Dresdon and Cooperative not lined up either, but Cooperative looks like it’s lined up with ‘The’…

But I don’t see the problem really. Life is not perfectly lined up, so why should everything be lined up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.