Home Forums The Reception Hall The EOG needs you!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Friends, I need your help. I create several things a week for you to enjoy, both useful (summaries) and fun (videos). But it takes time away from my ‘real world’ work and I need more funding. If you haven’t already, please consider signing up to Patreon to keep the EOG healthy.

https://www.patreon.com/esotericorder

Thanks fellow gamers.
    Peter

Keymaster

… crickets …

🙂

Participant

I backed – yer a solid dude.

Peace

Keymaster

Nice one, thanks mate! Much appreciated.

MarcellusWallaceMarcellusWallace
    Participant

Finally got myself a pair of those Combo Coffee Mugs with maroon color. And i’ll gladly make a donation. Though i rather use the direct way than using patreon (eventhough i’m gonna miss out on those exclusives, oh well)

Keymaster

Come on, sign up and join us! The Patreon feed is really handy for keeping track of every updat to the EOG too!

Can you upload a photo of the mugs? I’d like to see ’em.

Participant

There we go, just donated some. And yes, i’ll upload a photo as soon as i have them. Just ordered them, gonna take a week or two.

Keymaster

That’s extremely generous of you mate, thankyou so much! In fact it’s paid for Undaunted: Normandy, which I bought this morning. 🙂 Wish I could give you the Patreon feed but you know, systems … but thankyou. It really does make a very big difference and keeps me ticking along. 🙂

Participant

And the mugs finally arrived:
    EoG Mugs

Keymaster

They look great! Can I post that on Twitter? How long did they take to arrive?

Participant

Indeed, they do look great! Sure, go ahead. Took around 2.5-3 weeks. Not too long and they were packaged very safe.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.