Home Forums The Reception Hall The EOG Support Shop is Open!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Yes folks, after much hand-wringing, expense, mental anguish and effort, the Esoteric Order of Gamers support shop is open! And it has three exciting parts to it (with more to come …)

1. You can sign up to make a monthly donation and become an official member of the EOG – with a certificate and everything! This is the best way to support the site and ensure that lots of very cool things happen – and happen more often – at the EOG.

2. If you don’t want to sign up just yet, there’s an option to make a one-off donation. Every bit helps!

3. The first of the EOG promotional items are available, through the Zazzle US store. There are two Tshirt design and two coffee mug designs – with much more to come. Proudly proclaim your dedication to the EOG!

This is just the start of many more cool changes at the EOG, and with the support of its members, the possibilities are more numerous than the number of Cthulhu-themed boardgames in existence!

Go check it out!

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Wow…that is a lot of stuff out of the blue…well done sir!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’ve been working on this for quite a while! It’s really exciting to finally launch it.

monsch
    Participant

It is a great store. You are producing such great content, I spent many a night building the foam-core insert for Imperial Assault, oh and I learnt how to do it from your videos. It just impossible for me to make a straight cut even with the use of a ruler… I want to be more artistic then I am I guess.

However I am glad to support this order.

I would like to make a suggestion. To me an order is all about brother/sisterhood, titles and medals (also probably secret plots for world domination). I therefore think it would be great if there was a pin that could be purchased, especially for members of the order. A small tasteful one that works with evening dress/tail-coat (I do not know what to call it). I know you have alot to do. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the great work!

mikemartell365
    mikemartell365
    Participant

@monsch that’s a cool idea. Almost like the Freemasons, hahaha a pinky ring with the order symbol.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Excellent idea @monsch, I’ll make a note of that and do some research!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.