November 8, 2017 at 7:29 pm #15631
Yes folks, after much hand-wringing, expense, mental anguish and effort, the Esoteric Order of Gamers support shop is open! And it has three exciting parts to it (with more to come …)
1. You can sign up to make a monthly donation and become an official member of the EOG – with a certificate and everything! This is the best way to support the site and ensure that lots of very cool things happen – and happen more often – at the EOG.
2. If you don’t want to sign up just yet, there’s an option to make a one-off donation. Every bit helps!
3. The first of the EOG promotional items are available, through the Zazzle US store. There are two Tshirt design and two coffee mug designs – with much more to come. Proudly proclaim your dedication to the EOG!
This is just the start of many more cool changes at the EOG, and with the support of its members, the possibilities are more numerous than the number of Cthulhu-themed boardgames in existence!November 9, 2017 at 10:39 am #15664
Wow…that is a lot of stuff out of the blue…well done sir!November 9, 2017 at 11:38 am #15666
I’ve been working on this for quite a while! It’s really exciting to finally launch it.January 17, 2018 at 1:31 am #16176
It is a great store. You are producing such great content, I spent many a night building the foam-core insert for Imperial Assault, oh and I learnt how to do it from your videos. It just impossible for me to make a straight cut even with the use of a ruler… I want to be more artistic then I am I guess.
However I am glad to support this order.
I would like to make a suggestion. To me an order is all about brother/sisterhood, titles and medals (also probably secret plots for world domination). I therefore think it would be great if there was a pin that could be purchased, especially for members of the order. A small tasteful one that works with evening dress/tail-coat (I do not know what to call it). I know you have alot to do. Just a suggestion.
Keep up the great work!January 17, 2018 at 3:18 am #16177
@monsch that’s a cool idea. Almost like the Freemasons, hahaha a pinky ring with the order symbol.January 17, 2018 at 10:57 am #16185
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON