Home Forums The Reception Hall The forum improvements are beginning!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CK Lai 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 13 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

I just remembered something!!!

One of my wife’s friends is a web developer. That might be useful, eh? I only just remembered because she moved away and we don’t see her often any more.

I’ll reach out to her and see if she’s interested.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I specifically need someone who can style this BBPress forum and implement new functionality like a reward and levelling system. At the moment everything else is running fine.

WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

I spoke to my friend and she said if you can wait a couple months, she’s interested in taking a look. She’s got a sizable backlog right now.

She’s moved into other areas of development and now does web stuff on the side. It used to be her full time job.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Sure, always interested in having a chat. Thanks mate.

CK Lai
    Participant

Oh, well. if it takes time, it takes time. As long as you haven’t paid him 100% of the fees, but only for what he’s done. At least the pagination works now 😉

Although… the ability to actually reply to a specific post in a forum thread seems to have gone AWOL? Or was it never there? The differences between the forum threads and the article replies sometimes confuses me.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’ve never had a nested reply system, as it rapidly seems to get very confusing and indents get ridiculous. Though a quote function would be handy.

CK Lai
    Participant

Yeah. A quote function would work nicely.

Viewing 7 posts - 13 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.