Home Forums The Kitchen This War Of Mine

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  8th 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

8th
    Participant

Had a tracking code from UPS for This War Of Mine. Estimated delivery middle of next week.

CK Lai
    Participant

Nice! Still waiting for (any) news on mine 😛

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Cool…then mine will be here in a few weeks too….looking foreward to the game!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Should be interesting. I backed it on a whim and didn’t follow the campaign, so it will all be a surprise to me.

8th
    Participant

It arrived today. All seems present and correct, but not checked thoroughly yet. Nice to see an insert though.

Edit: Had a look through everything, punched the tokens and had a quick look through the cards. Unfortunately, the KS extras don’t fit in the insert… it all goes in the box though. Had to zip bag the KS cards and lay them on top of the board to get everything inside.

As we know from Conan… Light grey plastic miniatures never look at good as dark grey, but that’s just one of those things.

Speaking of Conan… Modpihius RPG in the post, so should be here in 3-5 days. With UK Expo at the weekend it’s a big gaming week for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.