Home Forums The Gaming Room Top-A-Top re-release and preorder

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CUBEFactoryofIdeas
    Participant

Cube Factory of Ideas is happy to announce that we are re-releasing fantastic game of Top-A-Top at Essen Spiel 2015!

Top a Top is a great and fun game for everyone, that will liven up every party and make everyone laugh hard. Simple rules

that can be thought in a minute and very addictive game-play are it’s biggest advantages!

If you love when a lot is going on at the table, if you like dynamic and fun tabletop games with tons of laughing, Top a

Top will be a perfect choice for you! Remember symbols and matching reactions as fast as you can, focus and try not to

confuse them, when they will be revealed at the table one by one. Only the one who’s the most observant and has quickest

reactions can be victorious.

The first print has become a Polish best-seller, which was acclaimed abroad and was honored with a „Game of the year”

title in Romania. Now it hits the market again in new, re-designed international edition.

You can preorder Top-A-Top from our page
    The game is going to be released at Essen Spiel 2015 (October 8th – 11th)!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I do appreciate your interest in the EOG, but I think all the members would agree that these forums aren’t a place for companies to advertise their upcoming games, otherwise they would very quickly get swamped with promotional posts.

I haven’t actually formally indicated this anywhere yet (I will now), so I’ll keep your 2 promo posts up for a brief period and then take them down, and then ask that you don’t post these kind of promotional items again. Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers, Universal Head

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.