Home Forums The Smoking Room Tropical Gaming: Have games, will travel.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WonderSlug
    WonderSlug
    Participant

Friend getting married in Cancun, Mexico? Sounds like a great excuse for an impromptu vacation to me. But just because I’m south of the border enjoying the beach and the tropical climate doesn’t mean I left my gaming appetite back at home. Hive: pocket was the perfect game for this situation. Pay no attention to the ominous looking clouds in the background… They only affected the trip “a little.”

Have you all taken your games to places people might not expect? I’d love to hear about them.

Cancun

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’ve been to Cancun. I stayed at Puerto Morelos when I was researching the computer game The Omega Stone and recreating Chichen Itza in 3D. Amazing place, especially the diving near Cozumel (and in an underground cenote further south).

Most of my games aren’t good for travelling, but I often grab Jambo and Babel.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

PS Nice to see you still visiting our humble forums while on your holiday! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.