Home Forums The Storage Room War of the Ring insert

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Universal Head 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joakim
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve just realised what a fantastic material foamcore is and I really like using SketchUp.

I’m working on a plan for War of the Rings and I’m looking for suggestions for improvements. I have the first edition of the game with the second edition cards.

The setup is based on the pictures found here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/115468/item/3522940#item3522940.

In the box

Separate trays

Hunt tiles and all the smaller square tokens are stored standing on an edge. The rest of the tokens are stored flat.

Best regards,

/Joakim

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Looking good! I’ve avoided doing an insert for this as I have the Collector’s Edition as well and I don’t really need an insert for the normal box, but this looks nice. Does it include space for Lords of Middle-Earth? (People always ask me questions like that about expansions so now’s my chance to get my revenge!)

Joakim
    Participant

Hehe, actually it does not and I’ve also found out there is a reprint for the expansion AND another expansion coming. I guess I’ll hold the knife and revise my plans.

What game do I have where there won’t be anymore expansion… Onto Warcraft! 🙂

Best regards,

/Joakim

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Another War of the Ring expansion? Hurrah!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.