Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I just bought that campaign pack myself recently. Glad to hear it’s a good one. I haven’t played M’44 for too long.

Dreamblade is great too – I picked up a big collection in one go on Ebay a while back.

Kvamzi
    Kvamzi
    Participant

I found a bunch of boosters on clearance, and could not resist, so now I have way too much Dreamblade minis 🙂

Just finished a MonPoc session, and it’s been awhile, so I’m glad I had the eminent EOG rules summary and Gameknave figure cards at hand. Kept forgetting trigger abilities and structure skills, but it was fun nonetheless. Had almost forgotten how pleasing it was to throw monsters into buildings and causing total mayhem. Must play again soon.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I played a game of Sword & Sorcery (by Ares Games) on Sunday. Unfortunately we lost it, but it was still a great session. That game is really underrated (very clever AI), I hope it gets more attention with their next KS.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

@uthoroc Essen is approaching fast…will you be working there again this year?

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Yes! Booth 6-G113. 🙂 Will you be there again?

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I´ll take a day of from work to get there on Friday…cu there! 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

It’s great to see people linking up via this forum. Wish I was there guys!

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Get the flight in/out…and we get your accommodation sorted 😉

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Lovely offer! But I’m saving for a trip to Vietnam soon. 🙂

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Well…Essen/Germany can hardly compete with a trip to Vietnam…even with all those lovely new games. 🙂

Dustin
    Dustin
    Participant

Well, back home for my week off I got some gaming in. I finally got to play my copy of Lords of Hellas, and it was great. Everyone enjoyed it and are looking forward to playing again. If you are into Dudes on a Map type games I highly recommend it. Being my favorite genre I play most of them and this one is pretty high on my list of the best ones. It is kind of like Kemet, Inis, and Blood Rage had a baby, except it also brings its own spin to the genre to the table. Anyway, highly recommended.

I played a game of Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn with my daughter. This is her favorite head to head card game and she chooses it every time I let her pick. I love the art and the use of dice for resources.

I haven’t gotten to play, but I bought UnderWorlds Nightvault and can’t wait to play it. The addition of spells is going to be cool, not to mention the added 3D effect of the terrain pack.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Nice! I missed out on Lords of Hellas but I will have another look at it one day. Ashes I’ve played and wasn’t too excited by. Nightvault is fast and fun and has some nice strategic depth for a GW game.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.