Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 37 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Played my second game of Scythe on Wednesday, and a battle of Middle-earth SBG yesterday. The games were very different in feeling (heavy wargame-themed Euro vs classic straight tabletop bash) but both immensely enjoyable. And I won both! ๐Ÿ˜€ Life and gaming are good!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Ahh, when the games go your way… ๐Ÿ™‚

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

@uthoroc So sad for the missed opportunity ๐Ÿ™ Had a bit of bad luck with the parking and lost quite a lot time…so this year I did not even see you in Essen. Maybe I will come around to play Runewars eventually…then I will challenge you for a match meeting outside of Essen/work ๐Ÿ™‚ Did you find something interesting to play at Essen this year?

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

Yeah, I was wondering… too bad it didn’t work out this time! ๐Ÿ™‚

I don’t get to play much at Essen… too much work. I picked up a few bits and pieces for painting, and played Azul once, this year’s Spiel des Jahres.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I played two more battle of Middle-earth SBG last night: My Moria goblins led by the Balrog against a dwarven force from Erebor under Thror. My opponent is a veteran of the game and defeated me soundly twice – but it was still great fun, especially since I got to play on my Moria board for the first time. The game is just stunninlgy beautiful with painted figures and on a thematic board!

Goblin archers led by Durburz
    The Balrog
    More photos…

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Excellent photos, thanks Ralf!

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

WOW….that looks great!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 37 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.