Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately?

This topic contains 76 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Universal Head 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 73 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Universal Head
    Keymaster

Wish Nemesis would hurry up; I had to get it in one shipment. I did go back to the pledge manager and get the other expansion because of the good reviews though.

CK Lai
    Participant

Nemesis is wrapping up production it seems. Shipping in 2-3 months.

Warmachine : apparently Mk.3 flows better and has less “broken” units compared to Mk.1. Apparently as I’ve never played Mk.1 before.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I seem to keep buying new rules and unti cards for Warmachine and never actualy getting around to playing it. It’s probably been a decade or more since it hit the table.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Like the backround of Warmahordes and the factions are nearly all cool. I was ready to get into it with the 3rd Ed. My hope was that they get rid of the repeating poses with plastic. They did not 🙁 I am one of those that ultimately did not go for it because of repeating sculpts for quite a high price. Too many alternatives that give you unique poses with all the minis for a better price…so money went elsewhere. There is hope for the next Edition 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Yes, I did notice they all started looking the same. It was like the styles of the factions were so established they couldn’t break out of them much.

Viewing 5 posts - 73 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.